Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting? Find a rewarding job and build a satisfying career—starting right here. Next Day Blinds, the Baltimore-Washington metro area's leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings, is seeking for the best in the industry to join our team. We offer much more than just an end to your job search. We provide thorough training as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Next Day Blinds is looking for a Factory Clerk that will be responsible for supporting factory operations through administrative support.
· Audit orders and process effectively to floor personnel
· Assemble components to support shop floor needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Communication of problematic orders with proper personnel
· Print orders in a timely fashion
NDB COMPETENCIES BY POSITION:
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Product knowledge must be learned and retained
· Able to communicate effectively
· Must be willing to work patiently with all Employees
· Positive attitude
· Some experience preferred but not mandatory
· HS preferred
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Light PC skills
· Proper phone manners and attitude
· Skillful with email communication
Next Day Blinds is the leading provider of premium-quality window coverings in the Washington - Baltimore area. Established in 1993, the company brought unheard-of speed and uncompromising customer service to the world of window coverings. Next Day Blinds offers a wide range of Great Windows brand blinds, shades and shutters, each one made to order in the company's state-of-the-art factory in Jessup, Maryland. All Next Day Blinds window coverings are fully custom, meaning they are individually crafted to the exact size measured, using premium-quality materials, and constructed for optimum appearance, performance and durability. Since the company is vertically integrated with manufacturing, sales, installation and service all in-house, the entire process can be completed faster than anyone else in the market.
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Medical and dental insurance.
401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match.
Flexible Spending Plans.
Paid Time Off (PTO)