Senior Field Manager
Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting? Find a rewarding job and build a satisfying career—starting right here. Next Day Blinds, the Baltimore-Washington metro area's leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings, is seeking for the best in the industry to join our team. We offer much more than just an end to your job search. We provide thorough training as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Next Day Blinds is looking for a Sr. Field Manager that will be responsible for Managing and Training Installation Technicians to ensure they maximize completion percentages and customer service performance results.
Engage technicians in productive and constructive dialog and coaching sessions to improve Technician engagement, retention, job enrichment and overall skill set. Conduct weekly ride along activities (at least 3 per week) overseeing the Technician's interactions with Customers, to aid in the proper method for greeting and servicing in accordance with our Brand Standards. Manage/complete Technician payroll and admin tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Hire, coach, train and manage up to 15 Installation or Shutter Technicians.
· Provide weekly ride along coaching sessions, overseeing and improving the Technician's technical competencies and customer interaction skills.
· Schedule and execute upon weekly coaching sessions to improve customer service and KPI results.
NDB COMPETENCIES BY POSITION:
· Maintains focus and intensity and remains optimistic and persistent, even under extreme adverse conditions
· Solicits and implements ideas on improving sales and profits with the project teams they work on
· Organizes resources to achieve priorities/results
· Monitors accomplishment of delegated tasks; provides support & assistance
· Open to feedback
· Exceptional Listener
• 8 years in a residential service business
• 5 years of direct management experience
· Experience in the window covering industry a plus
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Leadership and Management skills
· Business Management Skills (developing and executing upon budgetary planning and process development)
· Coaching skills, in a collaborative and constructive manner
· Hands on technical skills or related experience
· Able to manage schedules and adjust them real time as needed
Next Day Blinds is the leading provider of premium-quality window coverings in the Washington - Baltimore area. Established in 1993, the company brought unheard-of speed and uncompromising customer service to the world of window coverings. Next Day Blinds offers a wide range of Great Windows brand blinds, shades and shutters, each one made to order in the company's state-of-the-art factory in Jessup, Maryland. All Next Day Blinds window coverings are fully custom, meaning they are individually crafted to the exact size measured, using premium-quality materials, and constructed for optimum appearance, performance and durability. Since the company is vertically integrated with manufacturing, sales, installation and service all in-house, the entire process can be completed faster than anyone else in the market.
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Medical and dental insurance.
401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match.
Flexible Spending Plans.
Paid Time Off (PTO)