Find a rewarding job and build a satisfying career—starting right here. Next Day Blinds, the Baltimore-Washington metro area's leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings, is seeking for the best in the industry to join our team. We offer much more than just an end to your job search. We provide thorough training as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Next Day Blinds, is looking for a Warehouse Associate to assist and support the finished goods warehouse in the staging and storage of finished product. The incumbent will assist with processing of returned goods, salvaging dead inventory for re-use/recycle, and maintain cleanliness of the warehouse. The position also involves nightly communication to the service department for any issues or concerns pertaining to the following day's installation schedule, delivery of time critical freight and remote location deliveries.
Job Type: Full-Time
· 1 -2 years of warehouse experience required.
Required Skills/Specific Knowledge:
· Maintain a clean and organized warehouse and loading dock area at all times
· Ensure stock replenishment for tech inventories is accurate and timely
· Experienced with warehouse operations, inventory control, planning and replenishment
· Experienced in supporting high volume business operations
Competencies needed to succeed
· Communicates effectively and provides accurate information to the warehouse and service team
· Detail oriented
· Positive attitude and team player
· Customer centric, recognizing technicians as their primary internal customer
Next Day Blinds is the leading provider of premium-quality window coverings in the Washington - Baltimore area. Established in 1993, the company brought unheard-of speed and uncompromising customer service to the world of window coverings. Next Day Blinds offers a wide range of Great Windows brand blinds, shades and shutters, each one made to order in the company's state-of-the-art factory in Jessup, Maryland. All Next Day Blinds window coverings are fully custom, meaning they are individually crafted to the exact size measured, using premium-quality materials, and constructed for optimum appearance, performance and durability. Since the company is vertically integrated with manufacturing, sales, installation and service all in-house, the entire process can be completed faster than anyone else in the market.
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
· Medical and dental insurance.
· 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match.
· Flexible Spending Plans.
· Life insurance.
· Supplemental Insurance.
· Paid Time Off (PTO)