Technician - Measurer
Measure Technician will be responsible for
preparing and taking correct measurements and make application
suggestions to Sales for our products according to company standards.
The incumbent will provide correct information to the sales staff for
ordering products and the ability to give technical drawings to the
productions department. They will also be providing detailed
instructions to installers for installation.
Job Type: Full-Time
- High School or equivalent. Some college or technical education is preferred.
- Prior experience in the construction industry, sales industry, and/or customer service industry.
Required Skills/Specific Knowledge:
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure and technical aptitude to measure with the utmost accuracy (at least 95% accurate)
- Familiar with residential service responsibilities.
- Time management, to effectively stay on time for scheduled appointments
- Will need to have knowledge of using a smartphone and/or tablet daily.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Must be able to learn all product and application guidelines.
- Licensed to operate a motor vehicle.
Competencies needed to succeed
- Communicates effectively with customers and within the company.
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure accurately.
- Use of a smartphone and email.
- Drive safely throughout the day.
- Exceptional customer engagement skills.
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees
work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing
opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match.
- Flexible Spending Plans.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)