Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering
incoming calls from customers to schedule new installation
appointments, service appointments, provide guidance on product and
services, and assist with resolving customer issues. The overall
expectation of the customer service representative is to provide
superior service and generate brand loyalty by anticipating the needs of
Job Type: Full-Time
- High School Education or GED equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years of Call Center, Dispatch or Customer Service experience.
Required Skills/Specific Knowledge:
- Answering incoming calls from internal and external customers
providing exceptional customer in a high-volume call center environment
- Provide first rate service in a customer-centric environment by
assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support
- Ensure customer inquiries are successfully resolved through the use of multiple customer support tools
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction
- Must have excellent writing and grammatical skills, as this representative will be responding to customers through e-mail
Competencies needed to succeed
- Communicates in a professional, positive and respectful manner both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates team spirit and enthusiasm
- Comfortable multitasking and delivers accurate and thorough work
- Organized and task oriented and works closely with supervisor
- Knowledge and understanding of call center operations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to de-escalate while remaining poised under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task well and handle changes in a positive manner
- Bilingual a plus
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees
work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing
opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match.
- Flexible Spending Plans.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)