Assistant Manager Showroom
We are looking for passionate and talented Assistant Managers for our Showrooms, who are interested in transforming the way companies interact
with their customers. The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working
one-on-one with customers and thrives in a commissioned sales
environment. If you want to join a team that has a passion for the
customers we service, the relationships we build, the work we do, and
the merchandise we sell, this is a place for you to build a rewarding
career. Our showrooms feature a gallery of beautiful window treatments
and working full size product samples. Our managers are trained as
window fashion experts, helping customers select the best products for
their home. That solution is then built in our factories and installed
by our own employees. We give you the training and you leverage your
top-tier customer service and presentation skills to achieve positive
Job Type: Full-Time
- High School diploma with some College preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of retail experience required.
Required Skills/Specific Knowledge:
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide an exceptional customer experience through a consultative sales process
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases
- Consistently seek product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Properly track customer accounts, accurate data entry of customer orders
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily showroom maintenance tasks including maintaining the cleanliness and attractive appearance of our showrooms
- Demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
Competencies needed to succeed
- Communicates effectively, efficiently, and professionally both verbal and written
- Adaptable to Change
- Conducts oneself in an ethical manner
- Drives Results
- Plans and Follows up
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees
work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing
opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match.
- Flexible Spending Plans.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time