Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting? Find a rewarding job and build a satisfying career—starting right here. Next Day Blinds, the Baltimore-Washington metro area's leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings, is seeking for the best in the industry to join our team. We offer much more than just an end to your job search. We provide thorough training as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Next Day Blinds is looking for a talented Marketing Manager/Analyst, who would report to our VP Marketing & eCommerce, to join our team in Jessup, MD. This role supports initiatives that drive traffic, improve brand awareness and positioning, and increase sales through customer acquisition and retention. As part of a dynamic marketing team, the marketing manager/analyst is responsible for testing and managing of creative output, ranging from: digital assets, content, direct mail, print advertising, broadcast, and more. The ideal candidate will not only execute campaigns, but will bring creativity, a sense of curiosity, and the ability to drive results in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a keen focus on data and analytics and be passionate about making data driven decisions. The ability to connect the dots between multiple data sources and tell stories through insights gleaned from deep analysis is essential to be successful in this role.
· Marketing Campaigns - Create marketing campaigns for variety of channels, across digital and print, and manages all efforts from initiation to execution
· Analysis and Reporting - Define test & measure strategy for campaigns, analyze results, and create a clear executive presentation. Create weekly and monthly reporting, conduct ad-hoc analyzes, and be the go-to-person for data questions
· Partner Management - Build strong relationships our key external partners and agencies; manage workload and projects ensuring projects are executed on time and on budget and goals are met
· Support Activities - As part of a small, collaborative team, you will assist and get involved where needed to support the marketing department, support our external customers, and support internal stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Creates marketing campaigns for variety of channels, across digital and print, and manages all efforts from initiation to execution.
· Tracks, analyzes and prepares results of marketing campaigns to inform future activity.
· Assists with the management of advertising budgets and contracts.
· Collaborates with internal teams to develop smart strategies and actionable tactics to profitably grow the business.
· Manages social media content and digital paid efforts.
· Manage SEO program and other owned efforts, like the Blog
NDB COMPETENCIES BY POSITION:
· Employs an organized approach for problem solving and decision making, solicits solutions and considers options
· Finds new ways of organizing or planning work to accomplish work more efficiently
· Effectively changes plans, goals, actions or priorities to deal with changing situations
· Conveys well developed ideas with supporting information and examples, both verbally and in writing
· Overall understanding of general marketing principles, specifically a deep focus in digital marketing.
· Highly refined analytical and project management skills that bring organization and structure.
· Ability to analyze campaign data and merge it with other data sources to formulate reports and present results.
· Excel at presenting data/findings in a clear and easily digestible manner. Excellent at creating presentations.
· Solid understanding of paid and organic search as well as paid social.
· Ability to coordinate various marketing and advertising programs.
· Ability to prepare short and long term marketing plans.
· Clear leadership and vendor management capabilities
· Creative marketer, yet tactical and very detail-oriented
· Passionate about data and reporting
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
· 5-7 years of digital marketing experience, including managing multiple digital marketing campaigns (prospecting, retargeting, brand, promotional, etc) and a proven track record of optimizing campaigns
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Expert in Excel
· Expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· Experience setting up and running social campaigns
· Highly analytical and inquisitive
· Excellent attention to detail and very organized.
· Strong proofing and grammatical skills
Next Day Blinds is the leading provider of premium-quality window coverings in the Washington - Baltimore area. Established in 1993, the company brought unheard-of speed and uncompromising customer service to the world of window coverings. Next Day Blinds offers a wide range of Great Windows brand blinds, shades and shutters, each one made to order in the company's state-of-the-art factory in Jessup, Maryland. All Next Day Blinds window coverings are fully custom, meaning they are individually crafted to the exact size measured, using premium-quality materials, and constructed for optimum appearance, performance and durability. Since the company is vertically integrated with manufacturing, sales, installation and service all in-house, the entire process can be completed faster than anyone else in the market.
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Medical and dental insurance.
401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match.
Flexible Spending Plans.
Paid Time Off (PTO)