?Next Day Blinds is a growing customer manufacturer headquartered in Jessup, MD. NDB is looking to hire a Sales Administrator to support sales representatives when they are working in Showrooms. These individuals will handle incoming calls and correspondence, arrange appointments for the sales team, key in measures, confirm measures, prepare and organize customer quotes and contracts. The Sales Administrator will be responsible assisting Sales Managers and Assistants with clerical tasks to increase time available to interact with customers.
- Prepares, organizes and manages customer quotes and contracts. Ensures existing contracts are updated with measurements and contacts customers to confirm orders for transfers.
- Works closely with internal teams to solve problems and responds to customer requests and questions. Responsible for keying in services and confirms customer follow up and satisfaction. Answers phones and assists customers.
- Maintains and organizes all samples and displays in showroom. Takes initiative to complete Retail Operations Tasks when necessary.
- Executes administrative functions in the showroom including customer acquisition tasks, supply ordering, file organization and customer RGA follow up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide an exception customer experience
- Partners with Showroom Manager and Assistant Showroom Manager to ensure the quote management policy is being followed daily.
- Follows up with customer to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lean new procedures and processes high level ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Performs daily showroom maintenance tasks, including but not limited to, maintaining the cleanliness and attractive appearance of our showrooms
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
NDB COMPETENCIES BY POSITION:
- Communicates effectively, efficiently, and professionally both verbal and written
- Understands how one's performance can impact the success of the organization
- Actively identifies customer needs when interacting with customers
- Adaptable to change
- High School Diploma
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to enter data, navigate screens and retrieve data in a POS environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and safely lift up to 50 lbs.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous administrative skills required
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation